Catalyst Copper Corp.
Catalyst Copper is a mineral exploration company with a focus on copper and base metal projects and is engaged in the exploration of the La Verde copper project located in Michoacán State in west-central Mexico. The Company holds a 60% interest in La Verde through its wholly-owned Mexican subsidiary, Minera Hill 29, S.A de C.V., with the remaining 40% held by a wholly-owned subsidiary of Teck Resources Limited. The La Verde copper property is situated in the Sierra Madre del Sur approximately 320 kilometres west of Mexico City in Michoacán State. It consists of the Unificación Santa Maria claim, comprising approximately 7,904 hectares. The Company completed a resource estimate and preliminary economic assessment on the La Verde project in 2012.
The Company is incorporated in British Columbia, Canada and its common shares trade under the symbol “CCY” on the TSX Venture Exchange.